Spider Solitaire: The Classic Card Game With a Twist
Spider Solitaire reinvents the classic solitaire card game with a challenging new layout featuring not one, but two decks of cards. If you love solitaire but are tired of the old Klondike version, or even if you’re a novice looking to learn this addictive game, Spider Solitaire offers a fun new way to play.
The goal remains perfectly simple: clear all the cards from the table. However, with eight piles of overlapping cards of alternating colors to contend with, this solitaire variant raises the complexity and gives your brain a real workout. Carefully identify which cards to move between stacks according to suit and sequence. Strategize to expose descending runs in each pile. Just beware of getting tangled in your own web!
For an added twist, toggle between one and two suit modes to either double or halve the number of potential stacks you can create. Track statistics like fastest completion times, fewest moves and most consecutive wins as extra motivation to keep improving your personal best scores. Undo mistakes worry-free or get hints if you get stuck. Customize everything from card backs to table themes for a gorgeous personalized look.
Spider Solitaire transforms the traditional single deck game into a whole new web-based challenge. With easy controls adapted for PC and mobile, even web slinging novices can dive right in and advance at their own pace. Stay sharp and entertained for hours with this innovative take on a true classic. Start playing this addictive thinking game now to find out if you can conquer the intricate web!
The goal of Spider Solitaire is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the foundation piles. You can only move cards that are one rank higher or one rank lower than the top card of the pile you are moving them to.
You can also use the empty cells to temporarily store cards. This can be helpful for moving cards around and making more moves.
The game is won when all of the cards have been moved to the foundation piles.
- Classic: This is the classic version of Spider Solitaire. The goal is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the foundation piles.
- Four Suits: This is a more challenging version of Spider Solitaire. In Four Suits, you have to move cards of all four suits.
- Eight Suits: This is the most challenging version of Spider Solitaire. In Eight Suits, you have to move cards of all eight suits.
- Start by clearing the top cards of the tableau. This will make it easier to move the other cards around.
- Use the empty cells to store cards that you can’t use right away. This will free up space on the tableau and make it easier to make moves.
- Be patient. Spider Solitaire is a challenging game, and it takes time to master. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t win every game. Just keep practicing and you’ll eventually get better.